Natural Hair breakage happens when you neglect your hair. In this video I am going to share with you 10 things that broke my natural hair off that I want you to be aware of when going on your journey.
Maintaining your type 4c natural hair can be easy if you are aware of these 10 things:
1. Rubber Bands or any accessory that can damage your hair.
2. Letting people do your hair when they don’t know how. You need to speak up!
3. braiding your own hair? Yes that can be a big one. You don’t realize your breaking your hair off as a amateur braider until its to late.
4. Not using the proper tool for YOU when it comes to detangling your hair. Im not saying finger detangling is bad. However if its not for you don’t force it.
5. Moisturizing is key for natural hair. If you don’t do it, don’t be surprised if your hair breaks off.
6. Protective styles can save your hair from breakage by keeping your hair protected!
7. However, not everything is for everyone so if your hair doesn’t agree with a style make that executive decision to “X” it out!
8.Keep your hair organized when detangling or working with your type 4 crown.
10. Your hair will reflect they way that you feel about her. If you think your hair is ugly she will infect be ugly. Change your thinking and the look of your hair will definitely change!
Comment down below some more tips or experiences!
Super Easy Natural Hairstyle Tutorials On My Channel!
How To | Top 5 Trending Natural Hairstyles On Instagram For Type 4 😍😍😍
WARRIOR GODDESS NATURAL HAIR UPDO | TYPE 4
How To Blend Short Natural Hair Or TWA w/ Kinky (4b-4c) Clip-Ins | HerGivenHair
WANT TO SEE MORE OF ME? I got you…
Other YouTube Channel:
Follow me on social media!
Frequently Asked Questions!
What is a TWA?
TWA stands for Teenie Weenie Afro.
Where is bear?
If bear is not in a video its because he is usually off on a date or sleeping.
What camera are you filming with?
Canon T5i, if you are just starting off i say go for the rebel series just make sure you got the “i” series because it has a flip around screen.
What type of hair do you have?
Type 4a in the front. Type 4b on the sides. Type 4c in the middle and a little sprinkle on the sides. This is why I just refer to myself as just type 4.
What are you listening to?
Silent Partner – Pink Lemonade
Looking to earn extra cash online? No its not difficult and its not a scam LOL. Check this video I made on it down below!
Are you a content creator? If so check out these links that can help grow your channel!
Looking for products to review? Sign up with the link below!
Have 5,000 Subbies? Click the link below!