Results may vary depending on the environment, but in my case there was no problem with use, so I skipped tempering.
Tempering the chocolate is recommended for a more glossy and less melting result.
Or use chocolate that doesn’t require tempering.
00:14 Flat basic
03:27 Application | Cute & Lovely
05:52 How to storage
06:17 Points to notes
1. I used a compound dark chocolate.
2. Use the cookie cutter you have.
3. The narrow cookie cutter is fragile, so avoid it.
– Don’t harden too hard.
– It’s easy to break when you remove it from the cookie cutter. 6:17
– I used melted chocolate after refrigeration for about 4 to 5 minutes.
– Refrigeration time may vary depending on room temperature.
– It is appropriate to harden enough to leave a hand print on the surface of the chocolate.
– Work quickly because chocolate keeps hardening while you’re working.
– If it is too hard, melt it and start again.
5. See how to store it in the video. 5:52
6. Failed or leftover chocolate can be stored and used again later.
* Since each work environment is different, it is recommended that you test it yourself.
#cute_lovely #Beginners #Homemade_cakes
—— Used Music —————————————
Pachebel- Canon variation in D (piano)