Designer Jenna Cadieux transforms two outdated bathrooms into bright, beautiful spaces with a mix of finishes to complete the look. Matte black fixtures from American Standard’s Studio S Collection add an elegant contrast to the neutral colour scheme in the main bathroom. The ensuite features polished nickel fixtures from the Delancey collection, adding character and refinement to a traditional space.
Design: Jenna Cadieux, West Oak Interiors Inc.
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome
7 Replies to “Two Condo Bathrooms Transform Into Bright, Stylish Spaces”
Gorgeous in so many ways…????
Are the medicine cabinets American Standard as well? If not could you mention the manufacturer?
The twin shower curtains are an affordable way to upgrade the feel of a bathroom
Beautiful! I love that the simplicity of the design showcases the well chosen materials. Well done!
Lovely. Wondering about how you are shielding the view into the bathroom through that very big window. Didn't see a shade or blind or covering of any sort.
Love the two bathrooms the design in both bedrooms are beautiful ????
Comments are closed.