Sharing some of my favorite meals when I have leftovers in the fridge. Thank you to @Lee Kum Kee USA for sponsoring this video!
✖ Sesame oil: https://usa.lkk.com/en/products/pure-sesame-oil
✖ Soy sauce: https://usa.lkk.com/en/products/panda-brand-premium-cooking-soy-sauce
✖ Teriyaki sauce: https://usa.lkk.com/en/products/teriyaki-sauce
✖ Sriracha: https://usa.lkk.com/en/products/sriracha-chili-sauce
BUTTERNUT SQUASH QUINOA BOWL
✖ Soy sauce https://usa.lkk.com/en/products/panda-brand-premium-cooking-soy-sauce
✖ Sesame oil https://usa.lkk.com/en/products/pure-sesame-oil
✖ Olive oil
✖ Garlic (5-10 cloves)
✖ Garlic Powder
✖ Tri-Color quinoa
✖ Butternut squash
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice one large shallot into rings and mince 5-10 cloves of garlic. Set aside.
3. Placing a couple handfuls of diced butternut squash on a baking sheet and season to taste with sesame oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
4. In a sauce pan, sauté garlic in about ¼ cup of olive oil until golden brown, then add shallots. Once slightly translucent, add 3 tablespoons of soy sauce. Simmer.
5. Once simmering, add sesame oil and continue simmering for 2 minutes. 6. Transfer to heat-safe bowl and add 1 tbsp of honey and black pepper to taste.
7. Assemble bowl with quinoa, spinach, sauce, butternut squash, more sauce, and fried onion on top.
8. Store sauce in air-tight container in the fridge to last throughout the week.
SALMON ONIGIRI (SALMON RICE BALLS)
✖ Sesame Oil https://usa.lkk.com/en/products/pure-sesame-oil
✖ Teriyaki Sauce https://usa.lkk.com/en/products/teriyaki-sauce
✖ Onigiri Rice Ball Maker: https://amzn.to/3wY8FIA
✖ Salmon Filet
✖ Medium-grain white rice
✖ Rice wine vinegar
✖ Sesame Seeds
1. Prepare salmon filet and season with sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Pan-fry in oil until sides are an opaque white/beige color.
2. Add salmon to food processor and flavor with teriyaki sauce.
3. Prepare medium-grain white rice and add a little rice wine vinegar for flavor (about 1 tbsp).
4. Assemble onigiri using a rice ball maker or using your hand: bottom layer of rice, filling in the middle, cover with another layer of rice.
5. Wrap with small strips of nori and top with sesame seeds.
6. Keep extra wrapped in plastic wrap to eat for later.
SALMON RICE (SPICY MAYO SALMON)
✖ Sriracha https://usa.lkk.com/en/products/sriracha-chili-sauce
✖ Vegan Mayo
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
2. Prepare salmon filet with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, mix mayo with sriracha (to taste) and smother salmon filet. Season with black pepper and bake for 13 minutes or until the edges start to caramelize.
4. On a plate, add furikake to a bed of rice and place salmon on top. Use green for garnish.
✖ Instagram: http://instagram.com/audriestorme/
✖ TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@audriestorme
✖ Tumblr: http://audriestorme.tumblr.com/
✖ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/audriestorme/
✖ Twitter: http://twitter.com/audriestorme/
✖ Blog: http://www.audriestorme.com
✖ For business inquiries, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.