How to take photos like a professional? How to take the best photo for Instagram? Here are several secrets from professionals on how to get outstanding photos with just your smartphone!
A headset as a shutter release
A little Earth
Use a reflector
Attach your phone to a balloon
Sunglasses as a polarizing filter
Effect of a pinhole
Use other images
– To try this new option, connect your headset to the smartphone, open the camera app, and press the “+” button – your picture is ready!
– Take a plastic card you don’t need, and bend it twice so you can put your phone steadily into one of the bends. Use your headset or a timer to take a picture.
– Select the panoramic mode, set the person in place, and start moving the phone in any direction. As soon as the person is out of the frame, stop or slow down. While you’re doing that, your model should run around your back and stand in the next frame.
– If you are tired of ordinary photos, use various applications to add interesting effects! For instance, the RollWorld app can make a little Earth out of any shot. Now we will tell you how to do it, and you, in turn, don’t forget to like our video!
– Put your phone into an empty glass, and then lower the glass into the water to take your photo. Be careful, don’t splash and let water get inside! To take a picture, use your headset.
– Take a solar reflector. If you observe the lack of this undoubtedly useful device, take just plain tinfoil. Reflective material will help to brighten dark areas or add some glare.
– Open the camera, turn on HDR, and take a shot. Some smartphones often switch this function on automatically when they consider your photo not up to their standards. Oh, this world of new technologies!
– Take a large balloon filled with helium. Thoroughly attach your phone and a strong thread to it. Let the balloon go, and take a shot with the help of the timer.
– A lens can be found in any laser pointer or a pocket flashlight. Attach the lens to the smartphone with a pin and adhesive tape. Now you can take awesome macro pictures!
– Sunglasses can make water more lucid, get rid of glare, and make the sky prettier. Just take a shot through the lens. If you want to dispose of the glare, make sure the sunglasses you use are polarized.
– Take some colored paper, and place it near the edge of the lens to create a colorful glare. You can also take a shot through it to add an interesting rainbow effect.
– Cut a hole in it and take a photo through this hole, and you will get a frame around your shot. You can experiment with the materials and hole sizes.
– If your inner artist demands action, your smartphone can help you to make a funny collage selfie. You can find an image on the Web, or make it yourself to add an element from another picture to your self-portrait.
– Use an ordinary rubber eraser to clean your phone camera! Believe, it works wonders and makes a difference!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: