There isn’t a better time to start thinking about getting in shape than the beginning of a new year, is there? We’ve all made promises to ourselves, and it’s high time we tried to stay true to our word. And Bright Side is here to help you with your choice of exercises that will help you get rid of excess weight quickly.
You don’t have to go to the gym or buy any special equipment — all you need is 10 minutes a day! There is a bonus at the end of the video – a four-week plan that will transform you into a fitness star in just a month. Don’t miss it! And don’t forget you should always combine these with a healthy diet!
Other videos you might like:
7 Easy Exercises for a Flat Stomach and Small Waist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xop_uIKVS4o
Exercise 8 Minutes Before Bed, See What Happens In a Month https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wACJFmx7FKs&
5 Simple Exercises to Lose Thigh Fat Fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RfsfNsp1vs&
Toning your thigh and bottom muscles 1:19
Ab exercises 2:14
Abs and buttocks 2:41
The four-week plan 3:26
#weightloss #getinshape #abexercises
– A plank is a static exercise: you don’t need to move while doing it. Simply hold your body in the correct position. Prop yourself on your elbows, forearms, and forefeet.
– To do a correct push-up, assume the plank as the initial position, and then push yourself up with your arms. Keep your back, bottom, and legs in a straight line — this will strain your abs and your arms.
– First, prop yourself on your hands and knees. Then stretch one leg, trying to keep it straight and not letting it go to the side or bend while raising and stretching the opposite arm at the same time. After that, do the same for the other arm and leg.
– Squatting is all about balance. Put your feet shoulder-width apart and stand on the soles of your feet. Begin squatting as if slowly sitting down on a low imaginary chair. Your knees and feet should form a straight line. Pull the small of your back in as far as you can.
– Want to get a flat stomach fast? Lie on your back and stretch your arms up. Then slowly raise one of your legs, bent at the knee, and touch it with your hand. Return to the initial position and repeat with the other leg and arm.
– Prop yourself on your hands and feet so that your body forms a triangle above the floor. Raise one of your legs as high as you can, and then lower it slowly and try to touch the tip of your nose with your knee.
– To perform the last exercise, set your legs widely apart and slightly bend at the knees. Prop your back against the wall. Then lace your fingers or take a ball, and slowly move your hands from side to side, trying to touch the wall.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: