Are you an exporter or importer? Then you have agreements with your foreign business partner about the transport of the goods. Incoterms® make clear who is responsible for arranging the transport, the costs associated with the transport and who bears the risk of damage to or loss of the goods during this transport. This video shows how Incoterms® work.
More information: https://www.kvk.nl/english/international-trade/incoterms-2020-everything-you-need-to-know/
KVK offers information, inspiration, and support on the most important topics to entrepreneurs. For more English information, please visit https://www.kvk.nl/english/. Our legal tasks are aimed at registering, informing, and advising entrepreneurs.
Also follow us on our Dutch channels:
• KVK YouTube: no matter how big or small your dream is, with all the knowledge and inspiration of KVK you are not alone. We are there for all entrepreneurs in the Netherlands with information and advice. KVK works for entrepreneurs. https://www.youtube.com/c/kvknl
• KVK Beyond Business: the channel where you can find videos about entrepreneurship that go a little further. Where we dive deeper into the world of entrepreneurship to inspire and help you. https://www.youtube.com/c/KVKBeyondBusiness
Follow us also on:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kamervankoophandel/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kvk_nl/
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kamer-van-koophandel/
One Reply to “Incoterms®, everything you need to know | KVK”
Gek dat er op het flimpje nog treinen en vrachtauto's naar Rusland gaan. Typisch KVK
Comments are closed.