How to get rid of a double chin? Even young and slim girls can get it! We all know that eating right and being physically active are good habits, but did you know you should train your facial muscles just like you train your body? Otherwise, they lose their firmness as you age. No worries – you don’t need a gym or special equipment for the following exercises. You can perform them right now in front of your computer. So, let’s begin!
Warming up 0:41
Exercise #1. The scoop 0:59
Exercise #2. Nose touching 1:26
Exercise #3. Pulling your cheeks up 1:44
Exercise #4. “Kiss the giraffe” 2:06
Exercise #5. Resistance 2:37
Exercise #6. Puffy cheeks 3:02
Exercise #7. Smile 3:25
– Move your lower jaw forward and backward and then side to side. Do all movements slowly and smoothly without sudden jerks. Repeat eight to ten times.
– Open your mouth, and roll your bottom lip over your lower teeth. Imagine that you need to scoop water with your lower jaw. Move your head down in a scooping motion, and close your mouth while lifting your head.
– A double chin is also associated with weak hyoid muscles, so you need to strengthen them. Stick out your tongue as far as possible, and try to reach your nose with the tip of your tongue.
– Turn your head to the left, and pull your lower jaw forward, straining your neck muscles. You should feel the muscles on the left side of your neck stretching. Then turn your head to the right and do the same.
– Lift your face up, and look at the ceiling. Slightly bring your lower jaw forward, and pucker your lips as if you are going to kiss someone. If you’re doing it right, you will feel a strong tension in your neck.
– Make two fists and place them directly under your chin. Then begin to move your lower jaw slightly down on your fists, and strain your muscles, overcoming the resistance. Increase the pressure gradually.
– Inhale deeply through your mouth, and fill it with air. Close the mouth, and puff up your cheeks. Now press your palms on your cheeks so that you feel the tension in your muscles. Hold for three to five seconds, then exhale and relax.
– Clench your teeth with your mouth closed, and stretch the corners of your lips as wide as possible. Now push your tongue against the roof of your mouth, gradually increasing the pressure. If you feel a strong tension in your chin muscles.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: