How to make lightly salted pickle. Also called just lightly salted cucumber. It has leaves for flavour and cucumbers are put in saltwater very easy.
These are usually called brined pickles in some countries.
HOW TO MAKE:
1. cut ends off small cucumbers.
2. boil enough water to fill containers where you put cucumbers later.
salt the water. i put 2 tbsp for each liter of water. more is also good. you can taste the water as you boil it.
3. put cucumbers into jar with the leaves.
4. once water boils, wait for it to cool down a bit, maybe 10 minutes.
5. pour hot water on top of pickles in jar. water should cover everything.
6. wait at least 24h.
optional: you can use hot peppers or spices to your own liking.
10 small cucumbers
4 blackcurrant leaves
2 grape leaves
1 horseradish leaf
1 dill umbel
Proudly powered by Patreon: https://patreon.com/lifeofboris
👕 True Slav Merch Shop: https://www.borismerch.com/
Boris chairs and Gaming Gear: https://uvi.gg/weslav/
Gopnik McBlyat – Snakes in Tracksuits
Cheeki Breeki Hardbass Anthem