Testing out the SitPack 2.0, a “chair” that folds down to about the size of a soda can.
• SitPack on Amazon: https://geni.us/sitpack
• Folding Stool: https://geni.us/00DydH
• Follow my SHORTS Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@freakinreviewsshorts
• The folding stool appears in this video: https://youtu.be/8iD9Y592PI8
• I give away stuff every month – enter here: https://bit.ly/3dLbkK4
• Get unusual gadgets I’ve reviewed: https://bit.ly/3HX4alW
• Freakin Reviews Gadget Store: https://geni.us/freakinstore
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/freakinreviews
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/freakinreviews
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/freakinreviews/
• TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@freakinreviews
• Email newsletter with early access, flash sales, reviews: https://bit.ly/3bH7iEe
• Main Camera: https://geni.us/a7siii-fr
• Main Lens: https://geni.us/gm14
• 2nd Camera: https://geni.us/a6400-fr
• 2nd Camera Lens: https://geni.us/sigma-fr
• Lapel Mic 2: picogear.com
Music by Epidemic Sound:
“Transparent” by Brendon Moeller
Get music for your channel here: https://bit.ly/3NY1IiM
0:00 Intro & Overview
1:49 Outdoor Test
3:58 Hiking Test
6:39 Final Thoughts
#stool #gadget #foldingchair
20 Replies to “Is SitPack the Ultimate Compact Chair or Just a Gimmick?”
Is it that hard to find a place to sit?
Is it good for killing rattle snakes?
Looks ridiculous. I can see why a lower rating was given. The disk one is better.
That has a "Kick me" sign on it! Can imagine it being kicked from under someone! Definitely not remotely as safe as the stool. Legs will get tired with that for sure too.
I really thought he was going to take it to an amusement park. I really wanted to see other people's reactions of him doing this while in line lol
This is a down grade of the British "shooting stick". Which is a walking/hiking stick ..the Handel folds out to form the seat…this thing is a real down grade.
Still to big for back pack travel
We want to cooperate with you, we have sent you an email, please check your email.
I prefer the Fold and Go Sidekick Seat. It’s made by Fold and Go Wheelchairs. It’s great because it has a carabiner and can clip on belt loop or hand off back pack. It’s made for caretakers to be able to sit with the person in a wheelchair, but can be purchased by anyone on their website. We take ours when we go out and my wife has a place to sit whenever needed. I’m always sitting in my Fold and Go Wheelchair.
I feel like leaning on this would make my cootie cat or ass hurt and I'm not here for it. Also feels like false advertising as this is not a chair and you definitely can't sit on it. So IDK why they mentioned either of those words.
I'd definitely go with the round collapsible stool.
This thing is practically useless. I had ordered one. I sent it back and got the telescopic stool disc. Some of my friends have the Cliq chair and a folding tripod chair which are also way more usable and practical. 🙂
Given the circular foldable chair you compared it to, the ultimate leaner looks like shit.
There's a exoskeleton thing that straps to your legs that you can kind sit on.
????I rather seat cone than stick seat, stick seat isn’t safe! But I would both, I sit on seat cone and my arm sit on stick seat then push stick seat to get up! ????????♀️
If it were a bit longer, I could justify it for hiking and camping, as it might take the place of a treking pole for tarp and tent applications, as well as a seat. But just like kitchen gadgets, one trick ponies usually take up too much space to justify their limited utility. I mean, something please — does it even have monopod capabilities for cameras or guns? A cane? A stand for something? Anything? Simply being fairly compact isn't enough of a trick.
I think they should market it as a walking stick.
It also looks really strange, like some kind of freakish martial aide.
Looks like a plastic knock off of a shooting stick, which have been round prob 100 years.
Comments are closed.